The Basics of Customer Care
Understanding the basics of Customer Care is essential for achieving success in today’s marketplace.
Customers are seeking a positive experience every time they interact with a business, an institution, or an organization. The foundation for providing that positive customer experience is the skillful execution of customer care basics.
This course examines why the delivery of excellent customer care is important to your company, what your customers expect from your company and how your company’s customer-facing associates can positively impact the customer experience.
Learn how to
- Understand the impact of a satisfied customer
- Determine the long-term value of a customer
- Recognize the cost of gaining a new customer vs. maintaining an existing one
- Realize why customers stop doing business with a company
- Comprehend The Five Dimensions of Service Quality
- Know The Top Four Customer Service Gripes
Who should attend
This course will be most valuable to front line staff working in
- Customer Care
- Consumer Relations
- Field Service
- Customer Service
- Call Centers
- Help Desks
- Customer Support
Length 60 minutes
Fee Virtual Class $295
An unlimited number of students may attend via a single web/audio connection.
Virtual Course FAQs