How to Handle Difficult Customers
One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to handling the different types of customers that contact your business. Whether by telephone or in person, certain interpersonal skills and techniques work better than others.
The skills and techniques that work well to control the conversation with a talkative customer may aggravate an angry customer. Understanding the best way to respond to each customer type is critical to achieving customer satisfaction.
This course will examine how to successfully identify and appropriately respond to the following customer types:
Learn how to
- Identify the different types of customers
- Understand the true reason of the customer’s contact
- Gather the information required to respond to the customer’s issue
- Shift the conversation to the problem-solving mode
- Arrive at a fair solution to the customer’s issue
Who should attend
This course will be most valuable to front line staff working in
- Customer Care
- Consumer Relations
- Field Service
- Customer Service
- Call Centers
- Help Desks
- Customer Support
Length 60 minutes
Fee Virtual Class $295
An unlimited number of students may attend via a single web/audio connection.
Virtual Course FAQs