Customer Care Professional Certification
This course covers the basic skills and knowledge required for front line staff to successfully handle customer contacts by phone, email and face-to-face.
Learn how to
- Identify and meet customer expectations
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Manage customer perceptions
- Deal with different types of customers
- Respond effectively to in-person and telephone customer contacts
- Write effective emails and chat
|Customer Care Basics
|Managing Customer Perceptions
||Responding Face-to-Face and by Phone
| Different Customer Types
||Writing Effective Emails and Letters
Who should attend
This course is for anyone who has direct contact with customers. Supervisors and Team Leads also can benefit from this course.
Length 1 day
Public Class $495
On-site Class Call 404-352-9291
To achieve certification, participants in this course must successfully complete an online certification exam. Participants must achieve an overall score of 80% to be certified by the Institute.