Customer Care Manager Certification
This course covers the basic skills and knowledge required to successfully manage a Customer Care function. The course is structured on The Five Pillars of Customer Care – Culture, People, Processes, Technology and Customers.
Learn how to
Participants in this course will learn how to
- Understand the benefits of a customer-focused culture
- Improve internal and external communication
- Motivate reps to handle contacts more quickly and effectively
- Implement effective processes
- Understand basic customer care technology
- Ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
Who should attend
This workshop will be most valuable to Managers and Supervisors working in:
Length 2 ½ days
Public Class $1,895
On-site Class Call 404-352-9291
To achieve certification, participants in this course must successfully complete a certification exam. Participants must achieve an overall score of 80% to be certified by the Institute.