This highly regarded certificate course includes fundamental elements required to successfully manage a Customer Care function. The 2 1/2 day course also includes advanced elements of service essential to the delivery of world class Customer Care.
Benefits to You
Benefits to Your Company
- Learn new skills for achieving world class Customer Care.
- Increase confidence in the ability to lead.
- Motivate reps to handle contacts more quickly and effectively.
- Validate management skills.
- Implement more efficient processes.
- Understand critical technology.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- A customer-focused culture throughout the organization.
- Enhanced leadership skills of managers and supervisors.
- Increased operational efficiencies.
- Improved employee retention.
- Reduced costs.
This comprehensive 2 1/2 day course covers a wide range of key disciplines, including The Five Pillars of Customer Care:
Who Should Attend
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Structure
- Vision/Mission Statements
- Employee Satisfaction
- Management Reporting
- Performance Measurement
- Process Improvement
- ROI (Return on Investment)
- Satisfaction Measurement
- Customer Communication
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Loyalty
- B-to-B and B-to-C
- CRM software
- Customer Self-Service
- Service Quality Monitoring
- Speech Recognition
This course will be most valuable to Managers and Supervisors working in:
- Customer Care
- Consumer Relations
- Field Service
- Customer Service
- Call Centers
- Help Desks
- Customer Support
Directors and Vice Presidents from these areas also will benefit from participation in this course. See List of Certified Managers' Companies.
Dates and Locations
Dr. Susan Lind, Director of Learning, Customer Care Institute
Early Bird Special: Register up to 1 month prior to the first day of the course to receive $100 off.
Russ Schmuhl, Director of Advisory Services, Customer Care Institute
Group Discount: Register three or more people from the same company to receive an additional $100 discount per registrant. Call 404-352-9291 for further information.
Certification FAQs click here.
Cancellations: If CCI deems it necessary to postpone or cancel an event, it is not responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by delegates.